The Great Blue Heron, our biggest cabin, is the perfect option for those looking for a little more room in their stay. Features a futon, queen bed, full size bed, and more.
- Two Night Stay
- Three Night Stay
- Four Night Stay
- Five Night Stay
- Six Night Stay
- Seven Night Stay
Rivers Edge Cabin in Hocking Hills
Rivers Edge is the way to get outdoors without leaving the comforts of home behind. Rivers Edge is our only cabin that features bathroom and kitchen. It also has a hot tub on the back deck along with a gas grill. We also provide sheets and towels for your stay. You can canoe on your own from our landing area on site at any time during your stay.
We provide paddles and life jackets for your use to launch when you are ready. Rivers Edge is located on our 83-acre property that contains our canoe livery. The cabin has many areas for hiking. New trails were developed in 2017. Transportation to drop-off sites is not included.
You can purchase $5 all-day mini golf and splash pad at our fun center during your stay. Please note, this cabin is located on a different location from our other cabins. It is approximately ten minutes away.
- TV & DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Air Condition and Heating Units
- Campfire and Picnic Area
- Picnic Table
- Full Kitchen
- Full Bathroom
- Comfy Beds and Private Rooms (Linens Provided)
- Canoeing and Kayaking on Site
- 10-mile radius of all state parks and close to Hocking Hills Canopy Tours
- Located on 83 acres
- Solitude (after a long day playing outside, that might be the best amenity of all)
- Check-In Time: 12:00pm
- Check-Out Time: 11:00am
- Early arrival and late check-out fee is $5.00 per hour (if site is available – arrangements can be made by contacting office after making reservation).
- If checking in after 8:00pm, contact office after making reservation to make arrangements.
- Card games
- Cookware and dishes
- Speed Limit: Speed Limit is 5 miles an hour inside the campground. Please comply, there may be children playing.
- Security: Gate is unlocked to allow access to 911 responders if needed. If you call 911 from you cell phone be sure and give this address : 31251 Chieftain Dr, Logan, OHPhone: 740-385-4449
- Parking: There is a maximum of two cars per site. Additional vehicles must be left at the Family Fun Center parking lot or at Canoe Livery parking lot.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7 am. ensure your children remain at your site until 8:00 a.m. Our quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED: Fireworks, Firearms and ATVS We have a zero tolerance policy with immediate eviction without refund. NO PETS ALLOWED.